Asafoetida is a small plant that grows wild in india. Asafoetida oil is the volatile oil obtained by steeam distillation of asafoetida gum. The essential oil of assafoetida is mainly used as a flavouring agent in certain delicacies.
- Botanical Name : Ferula Asafoetida
- Common Name : Asafoetida Oil,gaint Fennal Oil,heeng Oil
- Extraction Method : Steam Distillation
- Color & Odour : Pale To Dark Yellow Free Flowing Liquid With Characteristic Asafoetida Oil
- Specific Gravity : 0.880 - 1.1000
- Refractive Index @ 200 C : 1.510 – 1.5350
- Optical Rotation : +150 - +400